Friday, June 19, 2009

Blythe!

Get a BLOG! For realsies!

So I'm sitting here avoiding the hair dryer since it is pouring rain outside. Only in Vancouver could we have a beautiful sunny day and then in a instant it turns to mush.

Yesterday, Derek and Lindsey sent out a mass text to all our mutual friends inviting them over to my house for a party since my parents and sibling (and fam) are out of town. So having an impromptu party is not my forte, just FYI. I need to have a plan, food, and a clean house. Since none of those things were happening yesterday it was kind of weird at first. Then Lindsey got there and she's crazy as we all know, and it really livened things up! We ended up talking for a long time, then the boys started playing video games. When Aynsley left, we put on Fired Up, which I have seen, oh, I don't know, 123460837 times this week. It really is hilarious, and Blythe, if you haven't seen it, go buy it right now! Anyways, people didn't leave until 2am and then I had to wake up at 8am to take Suzanne home so I basically feel like death right now. Just so you know.

I'm off to my cousin's 16th birthday, then Jacque's grad party, Christine's 21st, and then to top it off, Tal is having a party that I need to make an appearance at.

Blythe, I would totally trade you lives for tonight... I'd rather be laying on the couch all chocked full of pregnancy hormones than fighting this insane ark-like weather in my tiny little vehicle and driving all over town. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I absolutly LOVE how this whole blog was screaming my name the whole time!! Haha.